Welcome to Birmingham City Council's web streaming portal.
Please use the hashtag #bcclive
How to use this site:
- The timeline on the right displays the agenda (in a live webcast) or index points (in an archived webcast), which enable skipping to a specific point in the meeting.
- Click on the time for a specific clip.
- Click on the speaker's name to link to his/her profile.
- The tabs above provide access to additional features when these are used: such as slides, related resources and speaker profiles.
Birmingham City Council is not responsible for any tweets posted on this site and has no control to moderate, remove or otherwise, content on Twitter. All opinions (tweets) or images posted on this site are PUBLIC INFORMATION as they have been posted on a PUBLIC FORUM.
Map Show timeline
Resources Show timeline
- No. 16 and Land r/o 14, 18 & 20 Bennett Road, Four Oaks, Sutton Coldfield - 2013/00472/PA
- 5 Manor Drive, Sutton Coldfield - 2013/00554/PA
- Lichfield Road/Aston Hall Road, Junction of, Aston - 2012/08360/PA
- 47 Hazelwood Road, Acocks Green - 2012/08447/PA
- Land adjacent to, The Former Radley Arms PH, 492 Sheldon Heath Road, Sheldon - 2012/08537/PA
- 291 Alcester Road South, Kings Heath - 2013/00573/PA
- Bournville Lane Baths, Bournville Lane, Stirchley - 2012/08199/PA
- Bournville Lane Baths, Bournville Lane, Stirchley - 2012/08200/PA
- Walkers Heath Road, Land off, Kings Norton - 2012/08088/PA
- 10 Malcolmson Close, Edgbaston - 2013/00016/PA
- Appeal Decisions Received from the Planning Inspectorate in February 2013
- Acivico (Building Consultancy) Ltd - Quarterly Performance Overview
- The Birmingham (96A Park Hill, Moseley) Tree Preservation Order 2012
Live Chat Show timeline
Speakers Show timeline
Cllr Mohammed Azim
Organisation Labour - Sparkbrook Ward
Cllr John Clancy
Cllr Maureen Cornish
Organisation Conservative - Sutton Four Oaks Ward
Cllr Peter Griffiths
Organisation Labour - Kings Norton Ward
Cllr Dr Barry Henley
Organisation Labour - Brandwood Ward
Cllr James Hutchings
Organisation Conservative - Edgbaston Ward
Cllr Carol Jones
Organisation Liberal Democrat - Stechford and Yardley North War
Cllr Narinder Kaur Kooner
Organisation Labour - Handsworth Wood Ward
Position Chairman - Trusts and Charities Committee
Cllr Peter Douglas Osborn
Organisation Conservative - Weoley Ward
Cllr Mike Sharpe
Organisation Labour - Tyburn Ward
Position Chairman - Planning Committee
Cllr Paula Smith
Organisation Liberal Democrat - Hall Green Ward